We are always trying to find ways to improve at Regal Tanks. One of our key areas is how we respond to our customer needs.
Continuing with our investment plan and reacting to our customers, we will soon take delivery of 8 brand new storage tanks that will join our fleet of hire tanks. Improving our range of rental tanks, we will be adding 4 x 40m3, 2 x 60m3 and 2 x 80m3 tanks as the first part of our ongoing order to our hire fleet.
Each storage tank is built to the same great specification as our 100m3 hire tanks, and will include stairs and access platform with the addition of fittings to accept a 2" steam coil, making them even more versatile.
Our new 40m3 storage tanks will be the smallest capacity tank in our premium hire tank fleet, but will have the added advantage of transporting two tanks on a normal load - reducing our customer costs.
What are the benefits of our premium hire tanks?
- 1 no. 6" 150# ANSI flanged inlet/outlet
- 1 no. 6" 150# ANSI flanged internal fill line
- 1 no. high level 6" 150# ANSI flanged return/overflow (blinded)
- 1" visual sight tube with stop valve
- 1 no. 600mm quick release manway
- Stairs and access platform
- 1 no. 6" 150# ANSI flanged inlet/outlet (blinded)
- 1 no. High level 6" 150# ANSI flanged return/overflow (blinded)
- 1 no. 6" 150# ANSI flanged internal overflow
- 2 no. 6" 150# ANSI flanged vents with spaced cover plates
- 1 no. 600mm manway
All premium hire tanks are supplied with 4 leg wire rope sling (all rated to a safe working load +25%) complete with ring assembly and are 3rd party certified to LOLER 98.
Ready to hire the best storage tanks?
We will be taking delivery of our 40m3 tanks the week commencing 16th March, 2015, this will be quickly followed by the 60m3 and 80m3 tanks - please contact us for availability and reservation.
We are always happy to answer any questions you have, please contact us on 01502 710100 or by email at email@example.com.